With only a small number of guests, Anne is able to give her visitors plenty of personal attention. Breakfast is served in the dining room with a view to the garden and, when possible, locally sourced produce is used. Suppers and light-bites can be arranged in advance and special diets catered for. The Wheatsheaf pub is a short stroll from Barn Close and there is a good selection of pubs and restaurants locally.
Rates are per room per night and include a full English or Continental breakfast, flat-screen TV, internet wifi access and tea tray.
Twin ensuite with bath and shower. View over garden and countryside.
- £80 based on 2 people sharing.
- £85 Friday or Saturday single-night stay, April to October.
- £75, any 3-night midweek stay, Monday–Thursday.
- £50 single occupancy.
Small twin room with private bath and shower.
- £60 based on 2 people sharing.
- £40 single occupancy.
Need to know
- Supper by arrangement: £25 per person.
- Sorry, no bar licence held, but you are welcome to bring your own wine.
- Evening light-bites by arrangement: £12 per person.
- Packed lunches available by arrangement: £7.50.
- A non-refundable deposit is required on booking.
Sorry, we don't take credit cards.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 7 days prior to arrival. After this time, a charge of 75% of the booking will be made if the room cannot be let.
- No smoking.
- Dogs welcome outside, but not inside, the house.